I have been working with UNIX for more than 10 years. Currently working for Red Hat GmbH. Doing implementation, design and documentation for different Red Hat products.
Alberto González Rodríguez
18 Sep 1984 - Vigo, Galicia, Spain
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Amazon - 2016
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Red Hat® Certified Engineer
Red Hat- 2015
- Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation
- Setting kernel runtime parameters
- Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
Red Hat® Certified System Administrator
Red Hat- 2013
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
High Availability for AIX Technical Support and Administration
IBM Certified Systems Expert - 2013
- Introduction to PowerHA SystemMirror
- Planning and configuring network and storage for PowerHA SystemMirror
- Cluster planning, an Preparing the AIX environment for PowerHA SystemMirror
- Configuring applications for PowerHA SystemMirror
- Configuring a PowerHA SystemMirror cluster
- Preparing an application for integration with SystemMirror
- Initial cluster configuration
- PowerHA SystemMirror installation
- Install and maintain PowerHA SystemMirror
- Problem determination strategies and tools
- Resolving LVM and C-SPOC problems
AIX 7 Administration
IBM Certified System Administrator - 2012
- Configure and manage networking in AIX
- Manage and configure VIO client partitions
- Manage devices
- Manage storage
- Use HMC and SDMC to manage system resources
- Perform user administration tasks (such as limiting resources, creating/using groups, etc).
- Have strong knowledge of system backup and recovery
- Have strong and AIX installation and maintenance skills
- Configuring and managing system security
- Use NIM, WPAR Manager and Systems Director (base product)
- Understand PowerVM components such as AME, AMS, Shared Processor Pools, etc.
LPI 1/2 Certifications
Linux Professional Institute - 2009 and 2010
- System Architecture
- Linux Installation and Package Management
- GNU and Unix Commands
- Devices, Linux Filesystems, Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
- Shells, Scripting and Data Management
- User Interfaces and Desktops
- Administrative Tasks
- Essential System Services
- Networking Fundamentals
- Capacity Planning
- Linux Kernel
- System Startup
- Filesystem and Devices
- Advanced Storage Device Administration
- Networking Configuration
- System Maintenance
- Domain Name Server
- Web Services
- File Sharing
- System Security
Certifications taken between 2006-2012
- CompTIA+ Certification
- Novel Linux Certification
- Zend PHP Certification
- Mysql certification
- IPV6 he.net certification
Daniel Castelao (2 Years Course) - Graduation July 2007
UNIX, database and programming subjects. Also theory for database/programming.
Red Hat GmbH
Cloud Consultant - August 2016 - current
Design, implementation and documentation for Red Hat products:
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Virtualization
- Red Hat CloudForms
- Ansible Tower and Ansible Core
- Red Hat Satellite 6
Senior Linux System Administrator - 1st August 2015 - August 2016
Operation of high-availability server environment incl. maintenance, performance tuning, monitoring, backup, problem analysis and resolution.
Devops with openstack. Support for continuoius integration and continuous development.
IBM GSDC Brno
Unix IT Specialist - July 2012 - 1st August 2015
Linux/AIX specialist. Focus on upgrades and migrations. High availability expert and last level support. Awarded as top contributor.
Linux Teacher - Nov 2011 - June 2012
Teaching for Linux certification: LPI 1 and LPI 2 (Linux Professional Institute).
Tecnocom - Working on University of Vigo
System administrator - Sep 2009 - Jun 2012
Linux system administrator and datacenter operator. Including NAS/SAN administrator , virtualization (VMWare and Xen), backup administrator (TSM and networker), and Linux high availability solutiosn (keepalived, haproxy, hearbeat).
Ultreia Comunicaciones S.L.
System administrator and programmer - Jul 2006 - Sep 2009
C/PHP/Perl programmer and Linux system administrator. Working with: firewall (shorewall), VPN (openvpn), LDAP, mail servers (Exim) and Xen. Also working as DBA Mysql and Mysql consultant.
Experience on Xen (Xenserver and xensource) and VMware. Now focus on Linux containers, specially focus on docker.
Experience with HACMP/PowerHA solution and Veritas cluster solution. Also for years working with HA solutions for Linux: keepalived, haproxy, heartbeat. Also experience with gluster.
After to work in one datacenter and working in IBM for important customers, I have deep knowledge about complex infrastructure and the requirements for implement them. It includes knowledge to create design and implement it.
Send me a message
+49 157 36852475